Returns and Refunds
We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product bought but if you wish to return an item to us then we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. You may withdraw from the purchase within 7 days of the date of delivery so long as it is still in a saleable (including intact packaging) condition.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven-working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred;
- Where you are returning an entire order, we will refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred;
- We will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK;
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you;
- If you use a personalised pre-paid return label, we will deduct the return postage from your overall refund;
- We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you are sending the goods to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
- All our goods are security marked to ensure that it was indeed bought from us
Please note that, apart from faulty merchandise, we cannot exchange or accept the return of certain items which have been opened and used for example: CD, DVD, other Recording Media, or Software if their seal or, where applicable, shrink wrapping is broken. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you would like to request a return, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as we can. Please provide, where issued, your original order number, stock number (SKU), the reason for the return, and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
Once we have authorised the return please return the product suitably packaged and preferably with the original despatch note to:
The Guild, Guildhall
- We cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand
- We will let you know via e-mail when we have processed your return and requested a refund to be issued to your original payment provider
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and have the item insured for the full value
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of contacting our customer services team.
Checklist – please ensure you follow all the points below to minimise any delay in dealing with your exchanged or returned item(s):
- Please wrap the item securely (electronic items should be returned in an anti-static bag or wrapping) for transit, using the manufacturer’s original packaging if available, and remember to enclose your despatch note.
- Once we have received and verified the returned item we will start the refund, replacement, or exchange.
- To discuss the return of any item, contact our Customer Services Representatives at email@example.com.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and have the item insured for the full value.
- Please ensure that the domain @spaice.com is added to your safe sender list in your spam filter.